Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
Specialist Flooring Supplier Exhibitions, Contract & RetailAdvert Id: 56065, Sellers Ref: (AG146)
Category:Building and Construction
- Sales revenue : £1,089,000
- Net profit : Undisclosed
- Furniture/Fixtures value : Undisclosed
- Inventory/Stock value : Undisclosed
Specialist Flooring Supplier
Exhibitions, Contract & Retail
Location : South Wales
Asking Price : £960,000
This well known and successful business was founded by the vendor in 1985 and was in response to noticing an opportunity to supply and fit contract floor coverings to the exhibition industry and to add value and generate secondary revenues by re-selling the previously supplied and used carpets back to commercial contract and exhibition customers, looking for savings.
The essential character of this business is illustrated in the novel way that its commercial, business to business activities in supplying and fitting exhibition and contract flooring is combined with its retail activities through its freehold premises on a busy and popular trading estate near one of South Wales best known Cities.
These retail activities account for circa 26% of overall turnover and is a growing & reliable cash-flow positive contributor to the business’ financial performance.
This format has remained unchanged since 1985 and has proven to be both highly profitable and sustainable as a business model; the business continues today as it always has, following this reliable format.
The company makes a wide choice of coverings available for hire or sale, including exhibition cord carpet, velour’s, artificial grass and kitchen flooring to exhibition halls, marquees and other venues which require temporary flooring. The business offers a rapid, reliable and personal service and employs highly trained and skilled carpet fitters. It is for these reasons that so many of customers have stayed loyal to the business year after year.
The business has benefitted from much investment by the current owner and is a testament to the positive financial outlook for the company, which is limited only by the owners’ desire to grow and diversify.
The business has a very well earned reputation, which is a great asset to the business. All operations are streamlined with low overheads. The customer base is diversified enough to give stability to future earnings with sales spread across them and have been loyal over the years, which provides much confidence in future earnings from which to build.
- Real Estate: The business operates from two storey showroom, warehouse, workshop and office premises on a busy, trading estate in a building of circa 10,000 square feet to include: office mezzanine of circa 300 square feet, storage, workshop, showroom area and kitchen & toilet facilities and circa 2,500 square feet frontage for parking. The premises benefit from a comprehensive security system with alarm and CCTV cameras protecting people, premises and goods within the estate. The premises are currently freehold and in the ownership of the company; the freehold is available or a new lease could be assigned. Annual rates are circa Â£9,000.00 per annum.
- Competition: The business advertises on Google and has a fully comprehensive website which details the current catalogue & product line and also all available accessories. The business also sponsors local road junction roundabouts which in combination with local interest magazines, creates awareness and footfall in the retail part of the business. For the larger part of the business which is exhibition floorcoverings, the business takes advertising space in well known and well subscribed to, trade magazines.
- Expansion: The business operates very much within the scope of the vendorsâ€™ self-imposed limits and could grow rapidly by expanding the business reputation into a better known brand by means of a determined investment in marketing, advertising, and typical brand building techniques. It is believed by the vendors that the current levels of marketing commitment have touched only a small part of the companyâ€™s potential in the UK, particularly in relation to the demand for discounted used floor coverings for the commercial sector.
- Years Established: 1985
- Employees: 10
- Trading Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday:10:00am â€“ 4:00pm
- Support Training: The owners are happy to provide training for an agreed handover period.
- Reason For Selling: The vendor believes that the time is right to pass the opportunity to a new owner for full and proper exploitation of the opportunities for growth, to come.
- Company Details : Turner Butler
- Phone : Click here for phone number
Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more featuresYou must select a state.
Similar Business Opportunities
- Retirement Sale Of Litho And Digital Printing And Stationery...Essex, East AngliaPrice: £500,000
Retirement sale of litho and digital printing and stationery manufacturing company ref : bfs1910 location : essex, eng...
- London Properties Are Pleased To Offer To The Market This Co...LondonPrice: £700,000
- Commercial Property
London properties are pleased to offer to the market this commercial shop unit with 3 bedroom upper parts with planning ...
- Family Run Business For Over 18 Years. News Agent & Confecti...North EastPrice: £725,000
- Convenience Stores
London properties are pleased to offer to the market this family run business for over 18 years. news agent & confection...
- A Portfolio Of 6 Properties In Doncaster For SaleSouth Yorkshire, YorkshirePrice: £500,000
- Property Management
A portfolio of 6 properties in doncaster for sale ref: 422 location doncaster, united kingdom asking price Â£200k -...
- Guest House In Swineshead Bridge, Just Off The A17Boston, East AngliaPrice: £540,000
- Hotel Motel B and B
Guest house in swineshead bridge, just off the a17 ref : bfs1644 company location : boston, england, united kingdom p...
- Uk Based Manufacturer Of Jersey And KnitwearEast MidlandsPrice: £900,000
- Manufacturing Light
Uk based manufacturer of jersey and knitwear ref. jd004 location : east midlands asking price : Â£900,000...
- Specialist Water Tank Replacement For The Commercial & Resid...South EastPrice: £360,000
Specialist water tank replacement for the commercial & residential sector mechanical services and water treatment ref...
- Precision Engineering Company - Based In East Anglia For Sal...Essex, East AngliaPrice: Undisclosed
This precision engineering business has been successfully supplying quality machined components and associated services ...
- Luxury Limousine CompanyBerkshire, South EastPrice: Undisclosed
- Car Rental
Luxury limousine company ref. gp216 location : berkshire asking price : Â£800,000...
- Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Services Compan...West MidlandsPrice: £795,000
- Building and Construction
Facilities management & building maintenance services company safe contractor/contractor plus/pics ref. cc175 locatio...
- Well Known Wholesale Electrical Supplier To The Trade With L...Essex, East AngliaPrice: £500,000
Well known wholesale electrical supplier to the trade with large warehouse ref. ae053 location : essex asking price ...
- Very Profitable Motor Vehicle Business Specialising In Sub-p...North EastPrice: £670,000
Very profitable motor vehicle business specialising in sub-prime finance based used car sales ref.am163 location nort...
- Fully Licensed Scrap Metal And Recycling BusinessHertfordshire, East AngliaPrice: £550,000
Fully licensed scrap metal and recycling business ref.ct039 location hertfordshire asking price Â£ 550,000...
- French Gite Retreat, 6 Semi Detached Units And Owners Indepe...All Regions, LondonPrice: Undisclosed
- Hospitality and Tourism
An architectrural gem in french micro climate., half way between the pyrenees and the med...
- Premier Motorcycle Dealership & Service CentreSouth East, South EastPrice: £875,000
- Bike and Motorcycle
Premier motorcycle dealership & service centre ref.am129 location south east asking price Â£875,000...
- Motel With Fast Food OutletsKent, South EastPrice: £Â£600,000
- Motels for Sale
10 acre brownfield site close to sevenoaks motel with cafe , chinese takeaway and car wash !...
- Wholesale Garden NurseryVale Of Glamorgan, WalesPrice: £Â£695,000
- Wholesale Distribution
Offered for sale is this fantastic opportunity to acquire a wholesale garden nursery with permission for complete develo...
- Boarding Kennels & CatteryNorth EastPrice: £Â£625,000
- Small Business General
Offered for sale is this substantial freehold property set in approximately 2 acres of ground which includes is a fully ...
- Freehold Business BedfordshirePrice: £595,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a substancial freehold retail property in a very selective area . the current land...
- Well Established Restoration Stone & Brickwork Company For S...Greater London, LondonPrice: £995,000
- Building and Construction
This is a very well established and highly regarded concern which is currently situated with excellent. access to the ma...
- Motorhome And Camper Vans Sales Centre New & Used Vehicles F...East MidlandsPrice: Undisclosed
Motorhome and camper vans sales centre new & used vehicles franchise ref. am153 location : central england asking pr...
- Wheat & Gluten Free Food Wholesale SpecialistMiddlesex, South EastPrice: £600,000
- Wholesale Distribution
Wheat & gluten free food wholesale specialist ref. af149 location : middlesex/m1/m25 asking price: oiro Â£600,000...
- New & Reconditioned Commercial Catering Equipment Supplier S...ScotlandPrice: £500,000
new & reconditioned commercial catering equipment supplier substantial service & repair contracted income ref.ch016 ...
- Established Glass & Double Glazing Company Pvcu, Hardwood & ...Cheshire, North WestPrice: £275,000
- Manufacturing Light
Established glass & double glazing company (pvcu, hardwood & aluminium) supply & fit ref.gk214 location cheshire a...